MINIBLOQ OUT OF BETA
Minibloq v0.83 Adds many new Features
Minibloq is a graphical programming environment for Arduino™, Multiplo, physical computing devices and robots. One of it’s main goals is to introduce physical computing and robotic platforms to primary schools, kids and beginners. I have been using Minibloq for a few years now and it has really gained in features and usefulness.
- Integrated with AERobot: ultra low cost educational robot (http://wyss.harvard.edu/viewpage/539). Developed by WYSS Institute at Harvard.
- Added calibration screen for AERobot.
- New Flat Icons designed by Camilo Parra Palacio for better look on mobile devices (https://github.com/cparrapa).
- Russian Language support (credits on http://blog.minibloq.org/p/credits.html)
- Japanese Language support (credits on http://blog.minibloq.org/p/credits.html)
- Users can now choose between Flat Icons or Classic Icons. UpdatePack1 (Flat Icons) and UpdatePack2 (Classic 3D Icons) (available here: https://github.com/miniBloq/v0.83/tree/master/updatePacks).
Some of you may decide that you want to learn more about what goes into programming an Arduino. One of the easiest places to learn Arduino programming is by taking a course. There are many Arduino programming course available on Udemy. Udemy is an online learning website. With thousands of courses available
3 Hottest Arduino Courses On UDEMY
I recently completed a page which discusses the 3 hottest Arduino Courses on Udemy. Here is a link
If you would like to take an Arduino Courses
Click the picture.
GET MORE INFO
If you would like to know when updates to Minibloq become available and receive tips on how to use it why not check out our free Minibloq Updates newsletter?